Note: Charges listed on this page are based on 8% GST.
How to apply for Termination
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org using your registered email address at least 7 calendar days before the end of the month in order for us to process it.
- Mobile number that you want to terminate
- Email address that you have signed up with
- Reason for termination
Termination is aligned with the calendar month. The last day of usage will be on the last day of the month of termination.
- If you would like to port out your number to another Telco, DO NOT request to have your number terminated by VIVIFI. Once terminated, number porting will fail.
- For mobile numbers that were originally ported in to VIVIFI from other Telcos, once the mobile number is terminated, the number can no longer be recovered.
- For mobile numbers that were issued by VIVIFI, once terminated, the recovery of the number (i.e. reactivate a terminated number) will be on best effort basis and a charge of $50.47 (after GST) may apply if the number can be recovered successfully.
For customers on VIVIFI Share plan with sub-lines, you may choose to terminate/ port out just one/ some of the line(s) under your VIVIFI Share plan if you intend to continue using the other lines under the same VIVIFI Share account.
For customers porting out, the last day of service will be the date on which the mobile number is ported out of VIVIFI. Please note that no refund will be made for the subscription fee charged for that month, i.e. if you are porting out of VIVIFI on 8 May 2023, you will still be charged the full subscription fee from 1 to 31 May 2023.
Do ensure that you have cleared all outstanding bill before Port out.
For both termination and port out, last bill will include excess usage charges, purchases, and other charges incurred during the month of termination/ port out.
If termination/ port out is triggered before a minimum stay of 2 issued bills, you will also be charged a subscription fee for the remaining months.
What is 2 billing cycles or 2 issued bills ?
- Upon activation of your VIVIFI SIM Card, you will receive your first issued bill around the middle of the following month. If you are signing up in the middle of the month, it will include the pro-rated charges for the month of sign up and a full charge for the following month.
Your second issued bill will be around the mid of the next month after the first issued bill.
No pro-rated refund for Port-out/Termination
There is no pro-rated refund of the monthly recurring charge and entitlement during the month of termination/ port out for the number that is terminated/ ported out.