You must be at least 18 years of age and having your own ID/NRIC upon sign up. Otherwise, you can have a parent or family member sign up for you under their ID/NRIC.
Get ready the following :
- an email address
- a Singapore contact number for the purpose of SIM Card delivery
- a clear picture file of the front of your ID* (required if you are not signing up using Singpass)
- a clear picture file of the back of your ID* (required if you are not signing up using Singpass)
- a debit or credit card
* picture files must be in gif, jpg, jpeg, png format, not exceeding 3MB
Types of ID accepted:
- S Pass
- Employment Pass
- Personalised Employment Pass
- Work Permit (6 months validity) *
Please note that passports and driver's licenses are not accepted.
* A refundable deposit can be imposed for each mobile line. Please check your email for the receipt of this deposit. The deposit after offsetting any outstanding charges under any of your accounts will be refunded to you without interest, by the last day of the following month after termination or port out. Prepayment may be required to offset any outstanding charges under any of your accounts, when necessary.
An email is required to sign up for a VIVIFI account and each VIVIFI account can only purchase one mobile plan (either VIVIFI Share Plan, VIVIFI Lite Plan, VIVIFI Plus Plan etc.).
If you already have an existing VIVIFI Mobile Plan, you will need to use another email to sign up for a new VIVIFI account in order to make a new purchase.
Please refer to this guide if you would like to sign up for multiple VIVIFI accounts using the same email.