If you would like to change your physical SIM to an eSIM or vice versa, please note that a SIM replacement fee of $5.40 (inclusive of GST) will apply.
Below are the steps required to change the physical SIM to eSIM:
1. Send your request to VIVIFI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. VIVIFI will contact you to request for the required details.
3. Once you have sent the required details to VIVIFI, you will receive an acknowledgement email from VIVIFI (on Day T).
4. After receiving the acknowledgement email from VIVIFI, the QR for eSIM profile setup will be made available to you by the end of the next working day (T+1 working day). You may log in to your VIVIFI account, select Manage > SIM Management to retrieve this QR. Click here for guide on how you can retrieve this QR. Please do NOT set up the eSIM profile on your device immediately. You will need to wait for step 5 to be completed before the setup can be done successfully.
5. And on the next working day (T+2 working days), the request to change the physical SIM to eSIM will be processed after 10am. Once your physical VIVIFI SIM no longer receives any signal, you may start the eSIM profile setup on your device.
Please note that you will need to have your eSIM QR ready for scanning and your device will also need to be connected to the Internet to complete the eSIM setup process successfully. Click here for guide on setting up the eSIM profile on your device.