Number porting process (MNP) for new VIVIFI customers
(1) Check if your number porting status is SUBMITTED.
(2) Activate your VIVIFI SIM Card
After that, number porting request will be triggered.
When will number port take place?
|Before 6.30pm on working weekday||11pm to 4am|
After 6.30pm Or
During weekends Or
|Next working day between 11pm to 4am|
To check your number porting status:
- Log in to your VIVIFI account and click on Manage > Number Porting.
- Status must be "Submitted". Click here for guide on request submission.
- Number porting will only be triggered if status is "Submitted" AND SIM card has been activated.
- Submitting The Mobile Number Porting (MNP) Request
What to do next:
SIM activation for Singpass sign-up
SIM activation for manual sign-up
Port-in From Corporate Mobile Plan