Online submission of SIM activation request is only applicable for customers applying for
- new VIVIFI mobile plans using Singpass Myinfo, or
- existing VIVIFI Share plan customers adding new VIVIFI Us lines.
Customers activating physical SIMs are advised to use a device with camera to submit the SIM activation request, since scanning of SIM barcode will be required.
- For existing VIVIFI Share customers activating a new VIVIFI Us line, please note that the details of the main VIVIFI Me line user should be used for Singpass login during the SIM activation.
- For new VIVIFI Share customers with multiple mobile numbers in one Order ID, eg. Order ID 12345 with 1 VIVIFI Me main line and 3 VIVIFI Us sub lines, please note that all mobile numbers will need to be activated together. For customers activating physical SIMs, you can scan any SIM card for each number as SIMs are not pre-allocated for the mobile numbers.
- Please note that an admin fee of $12.11 (inclusive of GST) will be imposed if SIM activation is not completed within 7 calendar days of receiving the SIM (physical SIM) / order ID (eSIM) or if the order is cancelled.
Please contact VIVIFI at email@example.com for issues with SIM activation.
How to activate your VIVIFI SIM Card :
Step 1: Receive your new VIVIFI SIM (not applicable for eSIM users)
Click here to find out more on Home Delivery.
Click here to find out more on Postal Mail.
Step 2: Visit SIM Activation page
Visit VIVIFI's online SIM activation page at activate.vivifi.me.
Step 3: Enter Order ID
Enter the Order ID which is included in the email from VIVIFI.
Step 4: Log in to your Singpass account
Log in to your Singpass account.
Step 5: Give consent to retrieve data
Click on "I Agree" to consent to retrieving your data from Myinfo.
Step 6: Confirm your details
Step 7: Check details of the subscribed VIVIFI plan and mobile number
If you are porting in your mobile number, the temporary VIVIFI number assigned will also be displayed on this page.
Step 8: Scan Barcode (not applicable for eSIM users)
Note: This step is NOT applicable for eSIM users.
For physical SIM users, click on "Scan Barcode" to scan the barcode printed on your new VIVIFI SIM using your device's camera.
For VIVIFI Share with multiple numbers, you may scan any new VIVIFI SIM received for each mobile number. But please note that each barcode can only be used for one mobile number.
When scanning the barcode, you may need to adjust the focus by shifting your device slightly. You may also need to move your device slowly and take note of the light conditions. Click on the image below for the demo video.
Click on image for demo video
Click on "Rescan Barcode" if you need to rescan.
Step 9: Submit SIM activation request
Click on "Submit" to submit the SIM activation request.
You will see this screen if your activation request has been submitted successfully.
- Your SIM will be activated within 4 hours of SIM activation request submission. If you are using an eSIM, please log in to your VIVIFI account > select "Manage" > "SIM Management" to retrieve the QR for eSIM profile download.
- If you are porting in your mobile number, your temporary VIVIFI number will be activated first.
- Your number will be ported in only if your Number Porting status is "Submitted". Log in to your VIVIFI account > select "Manage" > "Number Porting" to check the status. Click here for more info on the submission of mobile number porting request.
- For VIVIFI Share customers porting in multiple mobile lines in the same Order ID, all your SIMs will be activated together with the temporary VIVIFI number. However, you may opt to port in your mobile numbers separately by submitting the mobile number porting request for each number only when you are ready for your number to be ported in. Click here for more frequently asked questions on mobile number porting.
iPhone users: If you are using an iPhone and are porting in your mobile number from another telco, you are advised to insert your SIM into your device/ install the eSIM only after port-in has been completed successfully for your device to correctly display the port-in number.