Checklist before port-in
- The mobile number to be ported in MUST be a postpaid number from one of the existing Telcos in Singapore.
- The mobile number to be ported in MUST remain active with the existing Telco. Please do NOT submit any termination request to your existing telco.
- Check that you are no longer in contract with your existing Telco and have no outstanding bills.
- Do not throw away your existing Telco's SIM card until your port in to VIVIFI has been completed successfully.
Notes on Mobile Number Porting request
- Porting will only be triggered after you have submitted the Mobile Number Porting (MNP) request. Click here for guide on submitting the MNP request.
- Best time to submit the Mobile Number Porting request: Working day, before 5 pm.
- When submitting the Mobile Number Porting request, check that your name and NRIC/FIN are correctly entered. You will need to submit the original customer ID information that you have registered with your existing Telco. Please ensure that it is the same as the name of the addressee displayed on your mobile bill with the existing Telco.
- It may take 1 to 2 working days for porting to be completed if you have submitted your Mobile Number Porting request correctly and there is no rejection from your existing Telco.
- There is no porting carried out on weekends, Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays.
- Mobile Number Porting usually takes place between 11pm to 4am, on a working day.
- If you submit your Mobile Number Porting request on a Friday evening, your application will be processed on the following working day and porting will take place on the next day, if your VIVIFI SIM has already been delivered/collected.