Checklist before port-in
- The mobile number to be ported in MUST be a postpaid number from one of the existing Telcos in Singapore.
- The mobile number to be ported in MUST remain active with the existing Telco. Please do NOT submit any termination request to your existing telco.
- Check that you are no longer in contract with your existing Telco and have no outstanding bills.
- Do not throw away your existing Telco's SIM card until your port in to VIVIFI has been completed successfully.
Notes on Mobile Number Porting request
- Porting will only be triggered after you have submitted the Mobile Number Porting (MNP) request and your new VIVIFI SIM has been activated. Click here for guide on submitting the MNP request.
- If you have signed up for your new VIVIFI plan using Singpass or are an existing VIVIFI Share plan customer adding a new sub line, you will need to activate your SIM online at activate.vivifi.me. If you have signed up without using Singpass, your SIM will be automatically activated within 4 hours of SIM delivery/collection.
- When submitting the Mobile Number Porting request, check that your name and NRIC/FIN are correctly entered. You will need to submit the original customer ID information that you have registered with your existing Telco. Please ensure that it is the same as the name of the addressee displayed on your mobile bill with the existing Telco.
- It may take 1 to 2 working days for porting to be completed if you have submitted your Mobile Number Porting request correctly and there is no rejection from your existing Telco.
- There is no porting carried out on weekends, Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays.
- Mobile Number Porting usually takes place between 11pm to 4am, on a working day.
- If your SIM is already activated and porting request is submitted before 6.30pm on a working day, porting will take place on that day between 11pm to 4am.
- If your SIM is already activated and porting request is submitted after 6.30pm, porting will take place between 11pm to 4am on the next working day.
- If you have submitted the porting request but your SIM is not yet activated, porting will not take place. If you then activate your SIM before 6.30pm on a working day, porting will take place on that day between 11pm to 4am. If you activate your SIM after 6.30pm, porting will take place between 11pm to 4am on the next working day.