Note: This is a general guide on eSIM setup and the interface/steps may vary based on the mobile device brand/model used.
You will need an eSIM supported device and also opt for VIVIFI eSIM in order to use eSIM on your device.
Before setting up your device, you will also need to:
Step 1. Activate your eSIM.
If you have signed up using Singpass, click here for info on activation.
If you have signed up using a manual here, click here for info on activation.
Step 3. Set up eSIM on your device
Before you start the eSIM setup on your device, you are advised to update your device to the latest version of the software and also be connected to Wi-Fi.
1. Click on Settings > Connections.
2. Select SIM Manager.
3. Select Add SIM.
4. Select Scan QR Code and scan the eSIM QR.
5. Select Add when prompted to add the eSIM.
6. Select Singtel (Postpaid) after eSIM has been added successfully.
7. If you are using more than one SIM card, complete the setup by setting the SIM you would like to use for call/ data / SMS.
For Samsung devices, you may refer to Samsung website for more info.
If you are using an iPhone and are porting in your mobile number from another telco, you are advised to install the eSIM only after port-in has been completed successfully for your device to correctly display the port-in number.
1. Select Settings > Mobile Data.
2. Select Add eSIM.
2. Select Use QR Code and scan the eSIM QR.
3. Click Continue when prompted to activate the eSIM.
4. Click Done when setup is complete.
5. You may click on > to change the label for the required mobile number.
If you are using more than one SIM card, select Continue to complete the setup by setting the SIM you would like to use for call/ data / SMS.
You may refer to Apple website for more info.