Prices listed are accurate as at 1 Jan 2024.
1. I would like to try using the eSIM. Which are the devices that support eSIM?
Please click here for the list of eSIM supported devices.
2. I have selected eSIM for my new VIVIFI plan. What do I do next?
If you have successfully signed up for a new VIVIFI plan, click here for steps on activating the eSIM and porting in your existing number to VIVIFI.
3. My eSIM has been activated. How can I retrieve the QR to set up the eSIM on my device?
Click here for the guide on retrieving the eSIM QR.
4. I am using an iPhone. I will be porting in my number from another telco to VIVIFI but I have already set up VIVIFI eSIM on my iPhone. My device is currently displaying the temporary VIVIFI number. Do I need to re-scan the eSIM QR for device setup after the port-in is completed?
If you are porting in your number from another telco within a few days of signing up for your new VIVIFI eSIM, you are advised to set up the eSIM only after the port-in has been completed successfully.
However, if you have already set up the eSIM on your device using the temporary VIVIFI number, you do not need to set it up again after the port-in has been completed successfully. To fix the issue with incorrect number display, you may refer to this guide.
5. I am changing my device. How can I transfer my VIVIFI eSIM from the old device to the new device?
You will first need to delete the VIVIFI eSIM from your old device.
Android Devices (delete eSIM profile)
On your device, select Settings > Connections > SIM Card Manager > Select the VIVIFI eSIM that you want to remove from the device > Remove > Confirm Remove. Proceed to install the eSIM on the new device.
iOS Devices (delete eSIM profile)
On your device, select Settings > Mobile Data > Select the VIVIFI eSIM that you want to remove from the device > Delete eSIM. Proceed to install the eSIM on the new device.
Once the eSIM has been deleted, you may set up the eSIM again on your new device.
Please note that the eSIM can only be active on one device at a time. You are allowed up to 3 free downloads regardless of the device. A SIM replacement fee of $5.50 (inclusive of GST) will apply if you require more than 3 downloads.
6. I am currently using a VIVIFI eSIM. Can I link the same mobile number to a physical SIM to use on another device?
You will not be able to have more than one SIM, be it physical or eSIM, linked to a mobile number. If you would like to have another active SIM for a different device, you will need to have another mobile number.