What is VIVIFI Referral program?
VIVIFI has a special program which allows existing VIVIFI customers to refer VIVIFI service to friends and family. Both you and your friend will get to enjoy referral fees if your friend signs up for and successfully activates a new VIVIFI mobile plan using your referral code. The more friends you refer, the higher the referral fee!
What are the fees for Referral program?
The fees for the Referral program will be based on the plan that your friend signs up for and your friend will need to successfully activate the VIVIFI plan within 30 days of sign-up in order for both parties to be eligible for the fees.
For VIVIFI Share plan referrals, it will be based on the number of new main lines signed up using the referral code. Eg. If you have 3 friends signing up for and activating Share 180 plan (i.e. 3 new VIVIFI Me main lines), you will receive 3 x $4. If you have 1 friend signing up for and activating Share 180 plan with 1 new VIVIFI Me main line and 3 VIVIFI Us sub lines, you will receive 1 x $4.
If your friend changes his VIVIFI mobile plan before the referral fee is credited, please note that the referral fee will be based on your friend's latest plan.
How will the referral fee be given?
The referral fee will be credited into your VIVIFI account one month after your friend has successfully activated the VIVIFI mobile plan, if the referral program terms and conditions are met.
For example, if your friend uses your referral code to sign up for and activate a new VIVIFI plan in March 2022, you will receive the referral fee by May 2022. Your friend will receive the referral fee by June 2022. Please note that your VIVIFI billing account will need to remain active for VIVIFI to credit the referral fee into your account.
What can I use the referral fee for?
The referral fee can be used to offset your monthly VIVIFI bill.
I would like my friends to sign up using my referral code. Where can I get my referral code?
Your billing account is your referral code. You may check your billing account ID by logging in to your account at family.vivifi.me and clicking on My Account. Your 8-digit billing account ID will be listed on My Account page.
I have a referral code from my friend. How do I use this code when signing up for a new plan?
To enjoy the referral fee, simply enter your friend's Referral code on the Order Summary page when signing up for a new VIVIFI plan.
Please use the correct input format for the referral code.
Eg. if your friend's referral code is 12345678,
|Correct Referral Code Input||12345678|
|Incorrect Referral Code Input||Billing Account: 12345678|
|Incorrect Referral Code Input||Referrer: 12345678|
Refer to this page for more info on signing up for a new VIVIFI mobile plan.
Is there a cap on the number of referrals in a month?
There is a cap of 10 referrals in a month for the referrer. The 10 referrals will be based on the activation date of the referee's VIVIFI mobile line. Eg. If your friends have used your referral code and signed up during different months but 12 of them activates the service in March 2022, you will be eligible for the first 10 referrals for the month of March 2022, based on their activation dates. The payout will then be made in May 2022, provided that the Referral program terms and conditions are met.
What are the terms and conditions for the Referral Program?
Terms & Conditions
- Referral is only applicable for new sign ups/port-in of VIVIFI Plus, VIVIFI Binge and VIVIFI Share (must include a new main line) consumer plans only.
- Referrer* and Referee^ cannot have same ID number.
- Referrer must have an activated mobile plan with VIVIFI.
- Referee must not have signed up for any VIVIFI plans previously.
- Referee must enter the correct referral code during sign up.
- No stacking of multiple referral codes allowed.
- An accepted referral code during sign up does not mean a successful redemption of the referral fee.
- Referee must activate the SIM within 30 days of signing up for the plan.
- Referral fee for both the Referrer and the Referee will only be awarded upon successful activation of the Referee’s new VIVIFI mobile plan.
- The referral fee will be credited one month after Referee’s VIVIFI mobile plan has been activated.
- If the Referee changes the mobile plan before the referral fee has been credited, the referral fee will be based on the new plan that the Referee has changed to.
- There is a limit of 10 referrals per calendar month per Referrer account, based on Referee’s SIM activation date/time.
- Referral fee is non-transferable between VIVIFI accounts.
- Referral fee is only for bill offset and cannot be cashed out.
- There will not be any statements or summary provided for referral performances.
- Referral fee will be reverted in case of fraud and non-payment for both Referrer and Referee accounts.
- VIVIFI Management reserves the rights to offer and revert any referral fee offered.
*Referrer: Existing VIVIFI customer who is providing the referral code.
^Referee: New customer who is signing up for VIVIFI plan using the referral code provided by the referrer.