VIVIFI invoices at the beginning of each month.
The invoice has the following sections
The bill overview provides a quick summary of
- Previous Outstanding Amount : unpaid amount from previous bill
- Payments : amount paid for previous bill and any ad hoc payments made (example Delivery Charges)
- Amount outstanding : a amount arrived by subtracting the payments from previous outstanding amount
- Current Charges : the total charges for this invoice as indicated in the Bill Summary
- Total Due : the amount payable for this invoice which is the sum of amount outstanding and current charges
Note: For your first invoice, you will see some charges that you have already paid for during sign up (for example, delivery charges). Please rest assured that this is not a duplicate charge, as we have also recorded the amount you have paid during sign-up under the payment section, which will offset your current bill.
In the bill summary, you will find
One Time Charges
One time charges lists all your one time purchases like VIVIFI Go Data roaming. the pre-fix before the item name indicates the tax treatment. For example, "z" means subject to 0% GST. Please refer to the legend on the footer of your invoice for more details.
The pro-rated charges section lists all the purchased services that are not charged at full month price. These charges are incurred as the services purchased are not starting from the first date of a month.
The block starting with VIVIFI Me
- VIVIFI Me indicates the charges for the first mobile line.
- CallerID Display indicates the charges for the caller number display of VIVIFI Me.
- VIVIFI Share indicates the charges for the purchased VIVIFI Share plan.
- VIVIFI More - Data indicates the charges incurred after utilizing the data entitlement in VIVIFI Share Plan.
- VIVIFI More - Talktime indicates the charges incurred after utilizing the talktime entitlement in VIVIFI Share Plan.
- VIVIFI More - SMS indicates the charges incurred after utilizing the SMS entitlement in VIVIFI Share Plan.
- Global Roaming indicates the charges for enabling global roaming of VIVIFI Me.
The block starting with VIVIFI Us
- VIVIFI Us indicates the charges for a additional mobile line.
- CallerID Display indicates the charges for the caller number display of this VIVIFI Us
- Global Roaming indicates the charges for enabling global roaming of this VIVIFI Me
- VIVIFIUS indicates the discount value for this VIVIFI Us, for customers who entered the "VIVIFIUS" promo code during sign up. If you had used a different discount code, this line will indicate the promo code you had previously entered.
There will be a block VIVIFI Us for each additional mobile line purchased.
The invoice representation for monthly charges is similar to the Pro-rated Charges except that the charges are for a entire month.
Other debits captures charges that are made outside of a billing cycle. For example, the SIM Card delivery fee.
The usage charges section totals the usages incurred beyond the entitlement of VIVIFI Share, VIVIFI More, and other pay per use usages like IDD, Roaming SMS and calls.
For detailed breakdowns, please refer to the Usage Details of each mobile line.
The GST section indicates the total sum that are submited to GST and the rate of GST. Please note that only those charges pre-fixed with "G" are used to arrive at this total sum.
Usage details tabulate the usage of each mobile line (VIVIFI Me and VIVIFI Us) by its mobile number.
The column Plan Usage indicates the total usages that this mobile line has consumed from the monthly plan's entitlement, VIVIFI More, as well as any bonus data, talktime and sms (example 2GB bonus data for each additional line).
The column PPU Usage indicates the pay per use usages that this mobile line has consumed. Roaming SMS, Global SMS, Roaming Calls are few examples of such usages.
All roaming data, talktime, sms and IDD usages are also detailed in this section.