Your monthly bill will be automatically deducted from your saved credit/debit card each month.
But if you would like to pay your bills before the auto-deduction date stated on your bill, or if the auto-deduction failed, you may initiate the payment process using the methods below.
Step 1: Log in to VIVIFI portal
Step 2: Click on "Bills"
If you have any outstanding bill, the amount will be indicated on this page.
Step 3: Make payment
Pay using PayNow
If you are settling the outstanding bill using PayNow,
- Launch your preferred payment app that supports PayNow on your mobile device.
- Use that app to scan the PayNow QR code on Bills page.
- Confirm that the receiving company name is “ICYMI Pte. Ltd.”. If UEN is displayed, check that it is “201805550K”.
- Also check that the outstanding amount and your billing account ID are correct.
- Make your payment.
Note: Payments using PayNow may take up to 2 working days to be processed. As such, payments made on or after 23rd of each month will not be updated before automated deduction from 25th of the month. Any excess payments can only be used to offset future VIVIFI bills.
Pay using saved credit/debit card
If you are settling the outstanding bill using your saved credit/debit payment card,
- Check that your saved payment card is still valid. You may update your saved card details via Profile > My Profile > Credit/Debit Card Information. Click here for more info on updating card details.
- If you are using a debit card, ensure that you have sufficient balance in your account.
- Simply click on “Pay Using Card” button on Bills page to make payment.
- You will receive payment failed/successful message.
- If payment is successful, the outstanding amount on the Bills page will be updated.