Purchase VIVIFI Go Data Roaming pack
VIVIFI offers data roaming packs, instead of pay-per-use.
You will not be able to use data overseas if VIVIFI Go roaming pack is not purchased.
To purchase a roaming pack for mobile number,
Step 1 - Log in to VIVIFI portal
- Log in to your vivifi.me account.
- Enter your email address and password and click on "Log In".
Step 2 - Select Roaming
- Click on Manage.
- Select "Roaming".
Step 3 - Select mobile number
- For VIVIFI Share plan customers, if you would like to purchase a VIVIFI Go roaming pack that can be used by all group members within the same Share group, click on "View/Edit" button corresponding to the main line number in the table showing "Roaming Name (SHAREABLE)".
- If you would like to purchase a VIVIFI Go roaming pack that can only be used by a specific mobile number in the Share group, in the table showing "Booster Name (NON-SHAREABLE)", click on the "View/Edit" button in the corresponding row of that mobile number.
- For customers on single line plans such as VIVIFI Lite/ VIVIFI Plus/ VIVIFI Binge etc, click on the "View/Edit" button for the subscribed mobile number.
Step 4 - Purchase VIVIFI Go
- Select the VIVIFI Go option that you would like to purchase. The available VIVIFI Go options may vary for different plans. Please note that VIVIFI Go packs will be activated immediately upon purchase.
- Click on "Submit" button.
- Select if you would like to receive the OTP via email (registered email for that VIVIFI account) or SMS. Click on "Activate Now".
- Enter the OTP received and click on "Verify" to make the purchase.
- If the purchase is successful, you will see the notification and the purchased VIVIFI Go pack name will also be listed in the table.
Step 5 - Check Dashboard
- After submitting the purchase request of each VIVIFI Go pack, you are advised to check the dashboard by clicking on Dashboard > Roaming Usage to confirm if purchase is successful.
Check here for available roaming packs : VIVIFI Roaming Pack
When will VIVIFI Go Data Roam Plan expire?
VIVIFI Go Data Roam Plan will be activated immediately upon purchase.
It will expire according to the validity specified for the plan.
For example, if you have purchased VIVIFI Go - MYS, it will expire in 7 days from the day of purchase.
What happens if I have fully used up the allocated data for my purchased VIVIFI Go Data Roam pack?
Once you have used up the allocated data for the purchased VIVIFI Go Data Roam pack, your data connection will be cut off. You will need to purchase another VIVIFI Go data pack if you need more data.
Can I purchase data roam plan for sharing?
If you are a VIVIFI Share plan customer and has purchased a shareable VIVIFI Go pack, the purchased pack can be shared among all members within the same Share group.
If you are a VIVIFI Share customer and has purchased a non-shareable VIVIFI Go pack for a specific mobile number in the Share group, it cannot be share with other members within the same Share group.
Purchased VIVIFI Go pack is also non-transferable to other mobile numbers under different accounts.
Can I purchase multiple data roam plan at the same time?
Yes. You can purchase multiple data roam plans at one go.
Example #1, You need 2GB in Malaysia. You can purchase TWO packs of VIVIFI Go - MYS before your trip. If data runs out, you can log in to your VIVIFI Account using your VIVIFI Me credential to purchase more.
Example #2, You need 2GB in Malaysia and 1GB in Australia. You can purchase VIVIFI Go - MYS and VIVIFI Go - ROAM1 before your trip. Upon finishing up the data from VIVIFI Go - MYS, VIVIFI Go - ROAM1 will kick in while you are still in Malaysia. You can continue to consume the remaining data in Australia.
VIVIFI Go will utilise the data plan with the least validity period first.
What can I do if I am unable to get any signal after purchasing VIVIFI Go roaming pack?
If there is no mobile signal, please try to manually select the mobile network operator in the country that you are in. Click here for Roaming Checklist/ Troubleshooting guide.