Note: Charges listed on this page are based on 8% GST.
A one time charge of $21.60 (inclusive of GST) applies for Transfer of Ownership requests.
Please note that for such requests, the whole account will be transferred to the new owner. If you are subscribed to VIVIFI Share plan with sub lines, all lines under that account will be transferred.
If you are an existing owner of VIVIFI plan and would like to transfer your account to another person, you will need to do the following:
1. Email VIVIFI at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the Transfer of Ownership request.
2. Download and complete the Transfer of Account Ownership form.
3. Visit any of VIVIFI's Self-collection points in person, together with the person you are transferring your VVIFI Account.
4. Present the completed Transfer of Account Ownership form, your original NRIC/FIN card and the new owner's original NRIC/FIN card to the VIVIFI staff at the Self-collection point.
5. VIVIFI will make a deduction of $21.60 (inclusive of GST) from the payment card tied to the VIVIFI account which is to be transferred.
6. The transfer will be processed once payment has been made successfully.
Please note that the transfer of ownership will take around 5 working days to complete.