If you are porting in your mobile number, please check your Mobile Number Porting status by logging in to your VIVIFI Account and selecting Manage > Number Porting. Status must be "Submitted" for the number to be ported in successfully.
1. Log in to your VIVIFI account
2. Select Manage > Number Porting.
3. On the Number Porting page, click on "View" button to submit the Mobile Number Porting request.
If you are currently on a Share plan with your other Telco and porting in these numbers to VIVIFI, you are advised to port in the mobile numbers of your supplementary VIVIFI mobile lines (i.e. VIVIFI Us lines) first. Do not complete the port in information for the main mobile line (i.e. VIVIFI Me) until your supplementary VIVIFI lines have been ported in successfully.
4. Fill in the form.
Is the port-in mobile number, currently belonging to another Telco, registered under your name and NRIC/FIN (i.e. bill for port-in number is addressed to you)?
If the port-in mobile number, currently belonging to another Telco, is registered under your name and NRIC/FIN (i.e. bill for port-in number is addressed to you), select “Yes” and click on “Submit” button.
If the port-in mobile number, currently belonging to another Telco, is NOT registered under your name and NRIC/FIN (i.e. bill for port-in number is NOT addressed to you), select “No”, provide the details of the registered owner and click on “Submit” button. Please note that upon clicking on the “Submit” button, an OTP sent to the port-in mobile number will need to be entered for the request to be completed successfully.
5. Verify Number Porting status
- Submitted: Your request for mobile number is complete.
For new VIVIFI customers, number porting will only be triggered after your SIM Card is has been delivered/collected. Upon SIM card delivery/collection, your VIVIFI SIM will be automatically activated with a temporary VIVIFI number within 4 hours . Porting in of your mobile number from the other Telco may take 1 or 2 working days.
For existing VIVIFI customers, you may continue to use your current VIVIFI number while your port in is being processed. Porting in of your mobile number from the other Telco may take 1 or 2 working days.
- Not Submitted: Click on Manage >> Number Porting >> View, complete the form and submit it. Porting cannot take place unless the Mobile Number Porting request has been submitted.
If you are currently on a Share plan with your other Telco and porting in these numbers to VIVIFI, all supplementary mobile lines should be in "Submitted" status. The main mobile line should be in "Not Submitted" status.
6. It may take 1 to 2 working days for porting to be completed if you have submitted your Mobile Number Porting request correctly and there is no rejection from your existing Telco.
7. Swap out your existing Telco's SIM card when there is no mobile signal, which indicates that porting has been completed. At this point, your VIVIFI temporary number will be switched to your port-in number.
- Insert your VIVIFI SIM card.
- Reboot your mobile phone.
- Select Singtel(Postpaid), if there is a prompt on your device.
Click here to find out more on Mobile Number Porting.