The circuit breaker has ended. Starting from 30th June 2020 5pm, the option for Postal Mail Delivery is ceased. Please select Self Collection as the method for delivery during sign up.
For customers who had sign up for Self Collect from Letter Box, the existing flow below still applies.
Self-collection beside MRT Stations will be resumed on 6th July 2020.
Please check out self-collection schedule : VIVIFI SIM Self Collection (Free)
In view of the current development of COVID-19, self-collection is revised as follows
- Upon completing the online application, you will receive an email regarding a Video Call; this video call will be from +65 8860 0001 which is made between 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday, exclude Eves and Public Holiday).
- Please clearly show yourself and follow the instructions given by our staff to show the front and back of your NRIC.
- Our staff will let you know whether the identification process is completed and hang up the video call.
- After which, we will post your inactivated SIM Card(s) via Singpost Regular mail.
- Look out for your VIVIFI SIM Card(s) in your letter/mail box in 2 to 3 working days.
- Upon receiving your VIVIFI SIM Card(s), kindly whatsapp to +65 8860 0001 using your contact number that was used during registration with the following information within 7 calendar days **:
- Your Order ID,
- Email used to register for VIVIFI account, and
- Photo of your SIM Card(s) showing the SIM Card numbers (15 digits). For example: 52501 61436 xxxxx.
- Porting any number or using VIVIFI number as a new number : Porting or New
We hope to have your understanding on the following :
- To protect the personal privacy of VIVIFI staff, you will not see the video of our staff during the video call.
- The Video Call must be a live person call and not show a recorded video.
- Our staff may request your assistance to adjust your video so that he/she can vividly see your face and the NRIC details.
- VIVIFI needs to make sure that activated SIM Cards are in the hands of the person who applied for them.
- The number +65 8860 0001 is solely used for verification of application and not customer service. There will be
- No pick up if you call this number
- No reply on Whatsapp / SMS if questions are pertaining to Customer Service
** Please note there will be a admin charge of $12.00 for non-activation of SIM Cards within 30 days from SIM order date.
Cancellation of order Postal Mail
Please note that there will be a $12.00 charge for cancellation of orders.