(1) Important Note
- Do not throw away your existing Telco SIM card first.
- The submission of number porting during sign up does not trigger the port in of existing number immediately
- VIVIFI will assist you on the port-in.
- You will need to email required information to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) On Sign up, please indicate
(3) Activation of VIVIFI SIM Card
|Postal Mail - Collect from Letter Box||:||
Upon received your SIM Card(s),
Whatsapp to 88600001
VIVIFI will acknowledge your Whatsapp message
Your sim card will be activated within 4 hours.
|Delivery||:||Without 4 hours after your sim card is delivered.|
|Self-Collection at MRT Stations||:||Temporarily discontinued due to Covid-19|
(4) Trigger assistance for Mobile Number Port
(1) Email email@example.com
Subject : Corporate Port-in
Order ID : xxxxxx
Name : <Owner Name>
Company : <Company Name>
UEN : <UEN/BRN of company>
Telco : <Existing telco>
Account : <Account Number>
We will get back to you on the schedule for mobile number port-in.
Please note that.
- Due to scheduling your mobile number port-in will take 2 to 5 business days
- Port-in is not available for weekends / public holidays and selected eves of public holidays
- For non-Singtel, port-in will happen during 11pm to 4am. During this duration, your mobile services will be disrupted.
- For Singtel, port-in will happen during business hours.
- Swap out your existing Telco SIM card when there is no mobile signal.
- Insert your VIVIFI SIM Card,
- Reboot your mobile phone
- Select Singtel(Postpaid), if your mobile phone prompts