Step 1 - Login to VIVIFI Portal
Step 2 - Select the Plan
- Swipe to view the plans (swiping does not select the plan)
- Click on the plan to select it.
Step 3 - Indicate if you are porting in your existing number
- Indicate if you are porting in existing number or using VIVIFI number.
- Please note that this indication does not trigger a number porting. You will need to complete a mobile number porting form after adding your debit/credit card information.
- For Share Plan, you will get an option to add additional lines.
Step 4 - Complete your Account Information (as shown in your ID/NRIC)
- Please enter your Account Information as shown in your NRIC.
Step 5 - How do you want your SIM Card(s) to be delivered?
Step 6 - Check your Order and apply promo code, if any.
- Please Make sure that you have selected the correct VIVIFI Plan
- Promo code :
- There is no promo code for Lite Plan
- The promo code VIVIFIUS is only for purchase of Share Plan with additional mobile lines.
- The order summary will indicate $12.84. When promo code VIVIFIUS is applied, you see a green block of text to explain to you on the promo code terms and condition.
- Payment information (debit / credit card) provided will be used for recurring deduction of outstanding balance for your monthly bill.
Step 7 - Add your debit / credit card.
- There will be a deduction of $12.00 if you had chosen to have your VIVIFI SIM Card(s) delivered to your doorstep. Otherwise, there is no other charges.
- There is zero payment of monthly subscription fee during sign up.
- This card will be used for recurring deduction of outstanding balance for your monthly bill.
Step 8 - Not done yet if you are porting in your mobile number!
- You will be routed to the Number Porting screen to complete your port-in request form.
- Please click on the 'View' button to view the form, complete and submit it.
- Upon submission, the status will change from Pending to Submitted.
- You may visit this page again by clicking on Manage >> Number Porting.
Previous --> Step 2 - Sign up your VIVIFI Account