You must be at least 18 years of age under your own ID/NRIC upon sign up. Otherwise, you can have a parent or family member sign up for you under their ID/NRIC.
Get ready the following :
- an email address
- a Singapore contract number for the purpose of SIM Card delivery
- a clear picture file of the front of your ID*
- a clear picture file of the back of your ID*
- a debit or credit card
* picture files must be in gif, jpg, jpeg, png format, not exceeding 3MB
Types of ID accepted:
- S Pass
- Employment Pass
- Personalised Employment Pass
- Work Permit (6 months validity) *
Please note that passports and driver's licenses are not accepted.
* A refundable deposit can be imposed for each mobile line. Please check your email for the receipt of this deposit. The deposit after offsetting any outstanding charges under any of your accounts will be refunded to you without interest, by the last day of the following month after termination or port out. Prepayment may be required to offset any outstanding charges under any of your accounts, when necessary.
An email is required to sign up for a VIVIFI account and each VIVIFI account can only purchase one mobile plan (either VIVIFI Share Plan, VIVIFI Lite Plan, VIVIFI Plus Plan).
If you already have an existing VIVIFI Mobile Plan, you will need to use another email to sign up for a new VIVIFI account in order to make a new purchase.
Below is a guide on how you may sign up for multiple VIVIFI accounts using the same email.
If you are using GMAIL or OUTLOOK, you can use the instant aliases feature to have all the emails from various VIVIFI accounts sent to your email address.
How it works
For example, your email address is email@example.com and you have already used it to purchase your first VIVIFI Share plan.
If you would like to sign up for another VIVIFI account to purchase a new VIVIFI mobile plan, you can use the address
Gmail will still deliver messages sent to these addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org even though you haven’t registered them. This is because it simply ignores the part behind the + symbol and only uses the first part to determine to which mailbox it should be delivered.
Email services that supports instant aliases
|EMail Services||Example||Message will be delivered to :|
Next ---> Step 2 - Sign up your VIVIFI Account