(1) Important Note
- Do not throw away your existing Telco SIM card first.
- The submission of number porting during sign up does not trigger the port in of existing number immediately
- Port-in will be triggered upon activation of your VIVIFI SIM Card.
(1) On Sign up, please indicate
(3) Activation of VIVIFI SIM Card
|Postal Mail - Collect from Letter Box||:||
Upon receiving your VIVIFI SIM Card,
Whatsapp to 88600001
VIVIFI will acknowledge your Whatsapp message
Your sim card will be activated within 4 hours.
|Delivery||:||Without 4 hours after your sim card is delivered.|
|Self-Collection at MRT Stations||:||Temporarily discontinued due to Covid-19|
(4) Triggering Mobile Number Porting
Once you are ready to port in,
(1) Click on Manage >> Number Porting
(3) Fill in the form
(4) Verify Number Porting status
Submitted - Your request for mobile number is complete. Number porting will be triggered.
Pending - Click on Manage >> Number Porting >> View, complete the form and submit it.
Please note that.
- Port-in will take 1 to 2 business days
- Port-in is not available for weekends / public holidays and selected eves of public holidays
- Port-in will happen during 11pm to 4am. During this duration, your mobile services will be disrupted.
- Swap out your existing Telco SIM card when there is no mobile signal.
- Insert your VIVIFI SIM Card,
- Reboot your mobile phone
- Select Singtel(Postpaid), if your mobile phone prompts