1. Sign up your VIVIFI account online @ http://family.vivifi.me
2. Make a purchase and specify Self-Collection
3. Before you meet Vivifiers to collect SIM Cards, please bring along the following:
- Your NRIC / ID
- Show us your Account Verified Email (with Email Header and Order ID), or Tell us your Order ID
4. Locate Vivifiers hanging around the area below to collect your VIVIFI SIMs
Please note that there is no booth or banners.
Our Vivifier is dressed in Pink Tee-Shirt printed with www.vivifi.me and 3 QR Codes at the back, and wearing a VIVIFI Cap
Collection of VIVIFI Sim Cards are only available for
- New Sign Up that had indicated "Self Collection" for Share Plan and Additional Lines, and Lite Plan
- SIM Card Replacement as advised by VIVIFI Customer Service.
Collection on behalf
You can get someone to be your appointed proxy and in order for him/her to receive the SIM card delivery, please get ready the following documents.
- Your original NRIC/FIN
- Your appointed proxy original NRIC/FIN
- Completed Letter of Authorisation (A copy of the LOA can be downloaded HERE )
Please note that the mentioned documents need to be produced for our Vivfier so that they can do the necessary verification before releasing the SIM card delivery to your appointed proxy.
Please note that
(1) we are unable to issue VIVIFI SIM to orders that had specified for delivery. Sorry for any inconveniences caused
(2) Self-collection points may be ceased, subject to the situation of Coronavirus.
(3) Self-collection points will cease on DORSCON Level Red
(4) Please note that there is an admin fee of $12.00 for each SIM Card that is not collected within 30 days of sign up.
(5) For existing customers who has opted for Self Collect from Letter Box, your sim cards will still be delivered to your Letter Box after Video Chat verification of your ID.