In view of the current development of COVID-19, self-collection is revised as follows
- Upon completing the online application, you will receive an email regarding a Video Call; this video call will be from +65 8860 0001 which is made between 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday, exclude Eves and Public Holiday).
- Please clearly show yourself and follow the instructions given by our staff to show the front and back of your NRIC.
- Our staff will let you know whether the identification process is completed and hang up the video call.
- After which, we will post your inactivated SIM Card(s) via Singpost Regular mail.
- Look out for your VIVIFI SIM Card(s) in your letter/mail box in 2 to 3 working days.
- Upon receiving your VIVIFI SIM Card(s), kindly whatsapp to +65 8860 0001 using your contact number that was used during registration with the following information within 7 calendar days **:
- Your Order ID,
- Email used to register for VIVIFI account, and
- Photo of your SIM Card(s) showing the SIM Card numbers (15 digits). For example: 52501 61436 xxxxx.
- Porting any number or using VIVIFI number as a new number : Porting or New
We hope to have your understanding on the following :
- To protect the personal privacy of VIVIFI staff, you will not see the video of our staff during the video call.
- The Video Call must be a live person call and not show a recorded video.
- Our staff may request your assistance to adjust your video so that he/she can vividly see your face and the NRIC details.
- VIVIFI needs to make sure that activated SIM Cards are in the hands of the person who applied for them.
- The number +65 8860 0001 is solely used for verification of application and not customer service. There will be
- No pick up if you call this number
- No reply on Whatsapp / SMS if questions are pertaining to Customer Service
** Please note there will be a admin charge of $12.00 for non-activation of SIM Cards within 1 month from order date.
Cancellation of order Postal Mail
Please note that there will be a $12.00 charge for cancellation of orders.