For existing VIVIFI customers who are worried about incurring accidental roaming call charges when travelling overseas, you may instead choose to purchase One Travel SIM. It's a standalone roaming data SIM launched by VIVIFI.
You can simply place your order and just insert the SIM into your device when you arrive at your destination. It's as easy as that! No special activation is required for this SIM. It can also be used in multi destinations within the validity period.
Click here to order your SIM now.
1. How much roaming data is included in One Travel SIM (Europe & US)?
The roaming SIM comes in variants of 6GB and 10GB.
2. Which are the destinations covered by One Travel SIM (Europe & US)?
|Sure, Jersey Telecom
|Isle of Man
|Pronto GSM (Manx Telecom)
|Jersey Telecom, Sure
3. What is the validity of One Travel SIM?
One Travel SIM is valid for 30 consecutive days from the date of first usage.
4. If I am travelling to multiple destinations covered by One Travel SIM, can I continue to use my purchased One Travel SIM in these destinations?
Yes, One Travel SIM can be used in all the destinations listed above. If you have not fully utilized the data in your purchased One Travel SIM and the SIM is still within 30 days validity, you may continue to use the SIM in other destinations.
5. Do I need to use One Travel SIM immediately after purchase?
No, you may purchase One Travel SIM up to 6 months before your travel date.
6. If I am using One Travel SIM for the first time on the last day of the 6th month after purchase, does it mean I can only use it for 1 day?
No, absolutely not! You will still be able to use the SIM for 30 consecutive days.
7. Can I use One Travel SIM for native calls and SMS?
No, native calls and SMS are not supported on One Travel SIM.
8. Can I use One Travel SIM for Whatsapp calls and messages in the covered destinations?
Absolutely! You may use One Travel SIM for calls and messages via Whatsapp or other communication apps in the covered destinations.
9. Does One Travel SIM support data hotspot?
Yes, data sharing via hotspot is supported on One Travel SIM.
10. Can I use One Travel SIM for my Wifi Egg?
Yes, as One Travel SIM is a plug-and-play SIM, you can use it on any device that supports physical SIM.
11. Can I use One Travel SIM in Singapore?
No, One Travel SIM can only be used for data access in the foreign destinations covered by the SIM.
12. Do I need to bring both my VIVIFI SIM and One Travel SIM if I need to use data overseas?
One Travel SIM works as a standalone SIM.
13. Do I need to activate the purchased One Travel SIM before my travel?
No activation is required. You may start using One Travel SIM immediately upon arrival at your destination by inserting it into your mobile device. After inserting the SIM, please check that
- You are able to register on the foreign operator network. Otherwise, please try rebooting your device.
- Mobile data and roaming data is enabled on your device.
14. Which SIM service do I choose when SIM is inserted?
You may be prompted to select the SIM service after inserting the SIM into your device. Please select "Singtel (Postpaid)" and click "OK" to start using the service.
15. Can I track the balance of my One Travel SIM by logging in to my VIVIFI account?
No, as One Travel SIM is a standalone SIM, you will not be able to track the balance by logging in to your existing VIVIFI account.
16. If I have fully utilized the data for my One Travel SIM, can I top it up with more data?
No, data top-up is not supported on One Travel SIM. If you need more data, please purchase another One Travel SIM.
17. What’s the maximum number of One Travel SIMs that I can purchase?
There is no limit and you may purchase as many One Travel SIMs as you need.
18. How can I seek help if the purchased One Travel SIM does not work?
You may contact email@example.com for issues with One Travel SIM.